Dorset Highways A350 Road Closures
As part of Dorset County Council's £15m highways maintenance programme, two sections of the A350, between Poole and Shaftesbury, will be repaired this month.
Due to the large equipment being used, the narrow width of the road and the type of work being carried out – the only safe way to do the work is with a road closure.
Please plan ahead and allow extra time for your journeys between Poole – Blandford – Shaftesbury.
A350, Sturminster Marshall (weekdays only)
- daytime closures 9am to 3.30pm, Wednesday 10 May to Friday 19 May
- daytime closures 9am to 3.30pm, Monday 29 May to Wednesday 7 June
- official diversion A31 & A354
A350, Fontmell Magna
- daytime closures 9am to 4pm, Monday 22 May to Sunday 28 May
- official diversion A357 & A30